First off – Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all! For the last few weeks I have started using a new skincare routine that has given me the BEST skin care results I have ever had. Bar none! And the best part of this routine – all of the products I am able to purchase for a grand total of UNDER $100/month!
In this video I tell you what products I’m using, why I like them, how much they are retailing for – and also show you how I apply them and how much I use. All products are also linked below for you to check out! Enjoy!
- Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, For Normal to Oily Skin, 16 Ounce (Pack of 2)
- [Be the Skin] Botanical Pore Toner 150ml
- Mizon Water Volume Ex First Essence, 0.2 Pound
- [MIZON] AHA 8% Peeling Serum 50ml (night only)
- Hyaluronic Acid Serum for Skin- 100% Pure-Highest Quality, Anti-Aging Serum– Intense Hydration + Moisturizer, Non-greasy, Paraben Free, Vegan-Best Hyaluronic Acid Serum (Pro Formula)
- MIZON Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule
- [MIZON] Snail Repair Eye Cream 15ml (0.50 fl.oz.) (verdict is still out on this one for me but just got it)
- [MIZON] Snail Repair Perfect Cream 50ml (1.69 fl.oz.) (day)
- MIZON Night Repair Melting Rich Cream, 0.25 Pound (night)
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater
Total cost (averaging out the toner across 3 months) is $97.93!